Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome!

Hello all!  I am ever so glad you chose to read my blog today.  Now I am sure you may have a few questions about it.  As far as content goes you can expect to see ANYTHING, but primarily it basically will be of my life as I embark into the thrilling world of culinary and try to stay classy on a daily basis (easier said then done).  I will try to impress and dazzle you with my skills and taste twice a week but by this statement I mean once a week every other week if y'all are lucky.  I am going to try to use a pen name of sorts which will be Cedric Sterling and this is only for the very good reason of why on earth not?  Well that is all for now everyone!

See you guys real soon!
 -CS (Cedric Sterling)

No comments:

Post a Comment